Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: It is a good opportunity for Odisha Govt Job aspirants who want to apply for defence jobs under the Indian Coast Guard. Indian Coast Guard has released the official notification for the recruitment of 11 posts of Enrolled Followers (Sweeper/Safalwala). Interested candidates can apply for this post through offline mode. All interested and eligible candidates can check the Indian Coast Guard career official website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply offline is on or before 05-Jan-2023.
In all applications, you will find complete notification and information about this Indian Cost Guard Recruitment 2022 details like – the selection process, educational qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, job location, salary details, important dates, and other eligibility criteria in this recruitment. If applicants have any questions or doubt you can ask anything comments from below.
Defence Job alert Overview
Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Name of Post: Enrolled Follower (Sweeper/Safalwala)
Who can Apply: All India Candidates
Total No. Of Posts: 11 Posts
Apply Process: Offline
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Job Location: Porbandar – Gujarat
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details :
Educational Qualification: The candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Application Fee :
There is no Application Fee for this recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Salary: Rs. 21,700.00 – 69,100.00/- Per Month
Age Limit :
According to the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years
Important Dates :
• Start Date to Apply Offline: Already Started
• Application Last Date: 05 January 2023
Selection Process :
Written Test, Skill Test, Physical Fitness Test, Interview
Apply Process for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 :
• Candidates visit the first official website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
• Find the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment or Careers to Which you are going to apply.
• Download the application form for Enrolled Follower Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
• Check the last date before starting the application form.
• Fill out the application form Without any mistakes.
• Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (05-Jan-2023)
• Capture the Application from the number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 :
Interested candidates can send the prescribed application form through the India Postal. The Application needs to be enclosed the application form along with relevant documents to The Commander’ (For District Recruitment Office) No’ 1 coast Guard Dist (South Gui’ Daman & Diu), Near RGT College, Post Box No’ 25′ Porbandar- 360575 (Gujarat)
Note. All interested candidates can read the full notification before applying.
Important Links :
Official website: Click Here
Download Notification PDF: Click Here
Odisha Govt Job: Click Here